We have fun!
Free To Be is our Day Activity & Health Services program, which provides a stimulating environment for adults with IDD (intellectual and other developmental disabilities) and severe medical needs.
- Open Monday through Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- at our 22-acre campus on the banks of the San Antonio River near Mission San Juan
- For adults with differing levels of disability
- Helping the physical, mental, medical and social needs of our clients
- Helping adults who may not be eligible for traditional day services due to the extent of their disability
Helping your loved one reach their greatest, God-given potential for Independence, Productivity and Inclusion in the Community
Where do we go? What do we do?
- Frequent field trips – Tobin Center, Zoo, Movies, the Missions, Rampage Games, Silver Stars games, Morgan’s Wonderland, Witte Museum and more!
- Stimulating classroom activities – Baking in our life skills kitchen, Painting, Ceramics
- Daily outdoor activities at our Fitness Park, Sports Court, air conditioned gym, olive orchard, two playgrounds & covered swimming pool!!
- Homemade, nutritious yummy lunch and snacks
- Scroll down to see this month’s activity calendar
Want to see how much fun we have?
The Texas Health & Human Services Commission monitor and license the program.
Events for November 2019 › Free To Be Day Activity Calendar
Calendar of Events