Mission Road Development Center covers a variety of services for children and adults with Intellectual Developmental Disabilities. They span the following types of services:
- Children’s Residential Program serving ages 3-17 years
- Child Placement Services – placing children referred by Texas Dept. of Protective and Regulatory Services in foster care
- Adult Residential Services Program serving adults 18+ year-old in HCS and ICF group homes
- Adult Apartment Living serving adults 18+ years in semi-independent apartment homes
- Free To Be Day Activity and Health Services serving medically fragile and severely intellectually disabled adults
- Free To Be Day Activity Program serving adults with moderate to mild intellectual developmental disabilities
- Vocational Program at Unicorn Centers – training and job placement for adults
- In-home and Family Support – serving children and adults with intellectual & other developmental disabilities in their own homes
- Adult Home Companion Care – formerly adult foster care
Looking for services? Where do you start?
Prior to partnering with Mission Road, the best place to start is by first contacting AACOG (Alamo Area Council of Governments) to begin the screening and assessment process and determine if your loved one qualifies for IDD services. Once this is completed, we are ready to begin a conversation to determine what services might be appropriate for and available to your loved one.
Assessment & Funding: How do I apply for and get funding for services at Mission Road?
CLICK HERE to review our very helpful HCS and ICF Funding Information Flowchart
CLICK HERE to visit AACOG